Hi I'm Abbe and I am OBSESSED with organizing!

 

As a child I spent 80% of my time singing show tunes in my living room and the other 20% reorganizing the soup cans in our kitchen. Now as an adult that ratio is still pretty much the same. 

I am a Northern Ireland based actress and home organizer freshly transplanted from NYC. Though I live in NI full time  now, I do travel back to the big apple several times a year to help all my city dwelling clients. 

 

I believe in creating spaces that are simple, streamlined, and make your life easier. Let me help you reclaim your space.

RECLAIM YOUR SPACE

  • Wix Facebook page
  • Wix Twitter page
  • Pinterest Classic
  • Instagram Classic

© 2014 by The Urban Organizer.